Parish Data System has determined they will not be making their software PCI compliant. You may not think that matters to you. After all, as a church, you don’t need to worry about being PCI compliant, right?
Wrong! If you accept credit cards or debit cards for donations, tithes, tuition, or any activity at all, you must be PCI compliant!
PDS and QuanComm have worked together to make available a safe and sound processing solution that is seamlessly integrated with PDS. QuanComm provides:
- Peace of mind with a state-of-the-art Level 1 PCI-compliant processing platform
- Encryption of sensitive credit card and banking information using secure HTTPS and SSL technology
- Storage of encrypted credit card and banking information on our secure servers instead of your PDS database on your office computer
- Support for all major credit cards and ACH (checking or savings account) processing
- One-time, recurring and real-time transactions
- Full access to QConsole, our online reporting and reconciliation tool
- Ability to integrate with Online Donations for unlimited activities and funds
- Superior support with ongoing training and marketing assistance
You may already be familiar with QuanComm – after all, we’ve been a PDS electronic payment partner for years. QuanComm is a provider of payment processing services for many industries, including health clubs, self-storage facilities, and churches and charitable organizations. Our processing platform has been certified as Level 1 PCI compliant, and we undergo annual SAS70 audits.
Don’t delay another instant! Click one of the links below to get started: